Saturday, March 26, 2005

prezzies...


what a great way to wake up...

i hung my "flutterby" aka butterfly on my window grill to that i can have the "flutterby" fluttering ard when i wake up... hehe...


munch... munch... munch...

well, thank you everyone for remembering my birthday... hehe... some preview of my prezzies so far...

a bmw z4... flutterby... message in a "test-tube"... thanx e...

a card that flew all the way from UK... thanx adel... it was really a pleasant surprise...

crystal shelled xbox... well, i guess my home isn't that boring now with the xbox... it used to be boring cuz the main activities at my home would be cooking, watching movies, playing 1980 games and listening of deejay ect playing his oldies... yay, more ppl can camp at my place liao... but i've got only 3 games so far... counterstrike, winning eleven and top spin... shall buy more games in the near future... battlefield 2, and prolly some racing games...

No comments: