Friday, July 02, 2004

ez link student pass is INVALID!!! I'M OLD!!!

went ps today with wenz to window shop... oh my, there were lotsa jc students hanging around, esp hc ppl, bump into some 04s62 ppl too... guess they just finished their block test today... well, it's great to see jc stdns around, brings back memories of jc days... but looking at them, makes me feel old... though, it's been 6 mths since jc ended, but it seems quite distant... the past will always be the past, i can never re-live those days... though memories won't fade, but they still belong to the past... sigh...

well, another indication of aging was that when i tried to top up my ez link card, the machine said that it's invalid!!! i can't use my stdn pass to travel anymore, i'm OLD!!! but i shall keep it and get discounts from pool and prince, if i ever get to go there and eat again...

hmm, i'll prolly take leave or off on 28th july to watch nats finals... it'll be at national stadium this year... well, visting national stadium is a benchmark for me to see how much i've aged... i can always remember when i 1st stepped into natl stadium in sec1, i asked myself, how long do i have to wait before i come here again... very soon, a year has past, and i'd ask myself again... so, it was not long that 6 years have past and now i'm going back there as a spectator, not as a competitor... see, i'm aging!!!

i should settle down...

No comments: