Tuesday, June 29, 2004

1st day at work...

well, i'm finally went to my new posting today... i'm working in the manpower branch... learning to do clerical stuff, if i'm capable enough, then i'll be promoted to be the asst chief clerk... anyway, the 1st day was kindda boring... the real work will prolly start soon... nothing much today, except for a short induction package conducted by a senior there... he gave me an intro bout my job scope, but it's kindda infomation overload... and he brought me ard the camp...

!!! *gosh* !!!

although the camp wasn't very old, but it reminds me of my primary school, the setting of the cookhouse, the canteen, the mess, looks kindda like my pri sch... and the bunks were *ahem*... i believe they are worse than ron's bunk in sispec... it was classroom sized, shared by 4 ppl, with a 14 inch tv... sponge bed, with a tiny cupboard that measures, 0.5 x 0.5 x 1.5m... the stairs were in quite bad condition too, i nearly sprained my ankle again... conclusion... i wanna stay out!

like what i've said before, ocs is really HEAVEN!!!

well, there are some 302 (gays) around too... ewww... didn't think that the 2 decent looking manly guys were actually gays... fortunately, they're not in my dept... *phew*

anyway, the journey ahead will prolly be tough, not physically but mentally... could feel some politics going on in there... sigh... i dun wanna get caught in it...

1 comment:

H said...

Endure!