Wednesday, October 13, 2004

moment of eternity...

embrace the moment... for it'll be a moment of eternity...
finally knowing sth that's joyous and happy... i'm happy for you :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


well, went back to somewhere familiar this morn... tango wing seems the same but the ppl aren't there... realised that the honour roll is dominated by my platoon and my section was really qiang... they say that you never know how much u miss and love something or someone when u lose it, it's really true... ever since our platoon split, there was a sense of sadness, even seeing awsm (who gives extras and mocks alot at ppl) made them so elated in brunei... amazing how 4mths of togetherness can bond ppl together...

well, i'm really blessed to have great ppl around me... you may not be someone great in the worldly eyes, but to me you are the greatest...

was watching our class video again today, showed my friend too... felt alot bout it, though my friend was quite stone... guess the video will only be appreciated by all jiaobins...

even though we're far apart, our hearts will be as one...

No comments: