Tuesday, March 27, 2007

a post on a birthday

hi guys... it's been a long time since i posted something... well, this has been an extremely busy and hectic term... mainly work and work... well, shall upload my works on another blog so that you can take a look at what i was busy with.. i think the main highlight of this term was eve visiting me in london.. oh well, couldn't really spend much time with her though but we went to trier in germany, which was full of unesco heritage sites... it was great having her around in the midst of my busy schedules... well, apart from that, there was spl which lasted for 2months... i think we were all burnt out by the 4th night... i think after all the events this term, i think i would concentrate on my archi work and track training only, cuz acting isn't really my passion i guess, though i quite like to perform... but it seems that jumping is still more for me...

photos: www.flickr.com/photos/calvinlife

archi works: solohectare.blogspot.com

No comments: