Wednesday, June 14, 2006

life:track

Life and track

life:track is the theme for my portfolio, which i'm preparing for AA. Well, i hope to depict my life through illustrations of train lines and tracks. It represents the intricacy of my life (or rather everyone's life) that each project is somehow related to one another. Life is sometimes about connections and oppotunities, but these opportunites may not be one's entitlement, but rather they are previleges which shouldn't be taken for granted of. I really pray for a direction and an educational path that is good and it seems that AA is my last fortress. It's like a make it or break it situation now, cuz spending another 1.8k for the trip there for an interview is really a monetary burden. Well, it may be the treshold of a new era.

Life and beyond

A week ago, I was shocked to be informed about the news about the passing on of a senior of mine. I wasn't very close to her, but i do feel this sadness within me that she has left. It somehow reminded me the period of late 2003, where i had this bout of "depression". I'm not sure if i should put it as depression or distraught by the passing on of two person, one of whom was another senior and the other left in a incomprehensible way. I am always affected by the passing on of ppl who i know, especially those of our age. Oh well, i am worried about my health condition too but it doesn't really warrant a grave concern though. My bicuspid aortic prolapse and my lung nodules seem to be serious but i really hope they are just abnomalities, rather than real problems. My ct scan results shows signs of infections (there's this sizable blot of 'thing'). fortunately, it's not cancerous growth, but it indicates signs of TB. I'm hoping my test result is negative, but even then i may need to be placed on TB medications just to reduce the blot of thing.

No comments: